In the summer, the Blues had high hopes for the signing of the young Italian striker, who was one of the main candidates for the starting position in the starting lineup. However, the club failed to find a suitable replacement for the injured Diego Costa.
However, the situation with the player is not the only problem. The club is also in the middle of a transfer ban, which is a serious problem for the club.
The situation with Ranieri is not so bad, as he is still the head coach of the team. The team is in the Champions League zone, and the club is quite confident about the results of the upcoming matches.
The club has recently signed several young players, who are expected to become stars in the future. Among them are:
* Kevin-Prince Boateng;
All of them are expected not only to become leaders of the club, but also to become the main stars of the Italian national team.
You can always follow the latest news from the world of Italian football on fscore-bd.com.
Main Transfer News from the Season
The summer transfer campaign has already ended, and it is now time to look at the main events of the season.
Among the main transfers that the club made were:
1. Fabinho. The Portuguese player cost the club 100 million euros. The transfer was a good one, as the player was able to demonstrate his qualities in the Portuguese championship.
2. Marcel’s transfer. The young German player cost 100 million. The cost was very reasonable, as it was not very high.
3. Boateng. The English player cost 50 million. He is a good player, but he is not a star.
4. Lozana. The player cost 30 million. It is a very good price, as Lozna is a young player, who will become a star in the club in the near future.
5. Gedson. The Spanish player cost 20 million. His price was quite reasonable, and he is a nice player.
6. Danilo. The Italian player cost 10 million.
7. De Jong. The Dutch player cost 5 million. This is a transfer that is not very successful, as De Jong is a player who can become a leader in the team, but is not able to play in the top positions.
8. Matic. The Serbian player cost 2 million. Matic is a talented player, and has a good chance to become a good leader in a team. However he is too expensive.
9. Dusan Tadic. The Australian player cost 1 million. However the club paid a high price for him, as they did not get a good return.
10. Willian. The Brazilian player cost 500 thousand. The price was very high, but the player can become an important player in the next season. However it is still not known whether he will be able to perform in the Premier League.
This season, the team has a lot of problems, as there are not many leaders. The main problem is the lack of motivation of the players. The players are not able, because of the transfer ban to demonstrate their skills.
At the moment, the main goal of the Blues is to finish in the European Cup zone. However this is not an easy task, because the team does not have a good lineup.
Live Results of Football Matches
The football season has already come to an end, and now it is time to review the results.
In general, the season was quite successful for the team that is trying to qualify for the Champions’ League. The Blues have already managed to finish the group stage, and they are now in the second qualifying round.
Now, the fans can see the results on fscores.com, where the team is represented by the following players:
• Diego Costa;
• “ Lozan”;
It is now easier to follow the results, as all the information is available on the website.
Also, the website offers live scores, which will allow you to follow events in real time.
Team’ s Prospects for the Next Season
Now the team needs to improve its results in order to get into the next stage of the competition. The next season will be very important for the Blues, as this will be the last season in the Italian championship. The current season was a real success for the players, as well as for the fans.
Of course, the most important thing for the future is to qualify to the Champions’ League. However we can also say that the team will be quite successful in the domestic championship, as many leaders will be leaving the team in the summer.
There are a lot more interesting things for the season to come, as we will see.
Visit the website of sports statistics to always be aware of the latest results of your favorite team.
Main Intrigues of the Season in the English Premier League
The English Premier league is one of Europe’ most popular championships. This year, the teams have a lot to do, as their main task is to get to the playoffs.